Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Undergraduate   4

Business program and international setting - BU Supplement Essay

Essay 1: In no more than 250 words, please tell us why BU is a good fit for you and what specifically has led you to apply for admission?

Ever since my mother came back from studying in Harvard for a summer business program, she had been telling me non-stop about the benefits of studying in Boston, a city so ripe with students eager to learn and a rich historic background to boot. I ventured to find out if it was as impressive as she made it out to be. It was all that she said and more, I instantly found myself wanting to study at BU the most. With its diverse population and students eager to reach their dreams I feel like it's the best place for me to grow and flourish, especially in an international setting. As a student who is highly motivated and eager to learn, I feel that BU is the best choice for me to really prepare myself to go out into the real world and give back to society.

I feel like your mother is the dominant speaker of this little essay. It should be, instead, begin without any preface and with why you see yourself as a good fit to BU, and then segway to much broader points

Home / Undergraduate / Business program and international setting - BU Supplement Essay