Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Undergraduate   4

Business program and international setting - BU Supplement Essay

Essay 1: In no more than 250 words, please tell us why BU is a good fit for you and what specifically has led you to apply for admission?

Ever since my mother came back from studying in Harvard for a summer business program, she had been telling me non-stop about the benefits of studying in Boston, a city so ripe with students eager to learn and a rich historic background to boot. I ventured to find out if it was as impressive as she made it out to be. It was all that she said and more, I instantly found myself wanting to study at BU the most. With its diverse population and students eager to reach their dreams I feel like it's the best place for me to grow and flourish, especially in an international setting. As a student who is highly motivated and eager to learn, I feel that BU is the best choice for me to really prepare myself to go out into the real world and give back to society.

Perhaps you could allude the specific programs that BU offers and what makes you drawn to it. Using some concrete examples will make your essay a lot better.
Try to expand your idea on how you can contribute to BU. It's fairly important. Besides this, it's a well-written piece!

Will you see mine?Thx!
I feel like your mother is the dominant speaker of this little essay. It should be, instead, begin without any preface and with why you see yourself as a good fit to BU, and then segway to much broader points

Home / Undergraduate / Business program and international setting - BU Supplement Essay