'I came to this world without anything' - Brown Supplement Essay

sh1ta 1 / 1  
What is something you created that makes you especially proud, and why?

PLS help ! I not sure whether is it a good choice to write an essay like this !! Truly Appreciate for helps !!

Like any other new-borns, I came to this world without anything. Creation does not only include invention, but also include personalities of a person. Personality of someone is not fixed on the day we born; we created and gained own personalities from past experiences. Curiosity, creativity, sociality and pertinacity are what I am proud of; these personalities have proved to be essential to my accomplishment as I relentlessly overcame obstacle and gained from painful experiences. Curiosity and pertinacity caused me to gained invaluable knowledge in various field, sociality prompted me to fit into various group of individuals and creativity engendered me to think critically to make decisions.

Thanks Thanks !
I think your answer is too generalized. The prompt sounds that they expect you to be more specific with your example to show why you feel proud about that creation. It could be something physical or psychological. For example, it could be some object or machine, art work or even impression. Whatever it is, you should talk about a specific experience. TThis is my personal view and hope others too would give their ideas.
OP sh1ta 1 / 1  
ya thx ! :) i feel the same too ! :) i will work on it again ! :)
ChihiroLavi 4 / 52  
I agree with domi that maybe you should write more specific things, show an alive "you" to the admission officers. I mean, what you write sounds not personal right? Anyone can write this, we can't see you in this.

Just my suggestion,hope it could help.

Would you please look at my common essay?THX!

Home / Undergraduate / 'I came to this world without anything' - Brown Supplement Essay