'the capability of innovating new business ideas' - UPENN supplement

aston12 1 / 1  
Topic:
Considering Both Specific Undergraduate Schools To Which You Are Applying And The Unique Aspects Of Upenn. What Do You Hope To Learn From And Contribute To Pennsylvania?

Undoubtedly the father of all the universities, the University of Pennsylvania founded 270 years ago has a lot to offer me in terms of history, diversity and knowledge. Moreover, its location in Pennsylvania adds more to its vibrancy and cultural diversity.

The global representation of students from 103 countries itself makes the University a huge place where I can interact with a whole lot of people. I am always fascinated by different cultures and people from different cultural backgrounds. Not only this, but also that I get a chance of representing my country and culture to everyone in the international community over there. May be for many students I would be the only person they would meet from my country. So my behavior and performance would be a reflection of my culture and my utmost responsibility would be to imprint the best impression on them. Above all, the university's presence in the Philadelphia state makes it absolutely interesting as there are majority of accessible internships for the students. Now this is an extra advantage for the students as we can also have the global market exposure by working in the industry over there.

University of Pennsylvania's engagement to the global issues has always attracted me. I believe that the presence of societies involving tactical approach to issues would not only enrich me with the tactical skills but it will also allow me to be a part of great purposes. Therefore Penn's green Penn program has loads to offer me in terms of knowledge about the environment in which we live. Penn has been promoting environmental sustainability and implementing environmentally-conscious policies. The fact that Penn students have completed an executive summary on climate action plan inspires me more than before. This reflects Penn's determination of providing solutions to the global issues and excites even more that my affiliation with these programs in future would be a knowledgeable learning experience.

University of Pennsylvania has a history of introducing students which have the capability of innovating new business ideas. Joyce Meng of UPenn co-founded 'Youth Bank', an incubator for the youth in Nigeria. Even I came up with a lucrative and fresh business plan devised on the basis of rural and social entrepreneurship in Pakistan. The idea was to introduce a revolutionary process of farming called 'Hydroponics Agriculture'. This mechanism is a soilless mechanism of farming. All kinds of terrestrial plants could be grown in it with the introduction of mineral nutrients in greenhouses. The business plan also responded to the global issue of growing population accounting for agricultural land and food shortage. This system of agriculture could produce crops in a small area relatively and could yield crops of a standard quality. The business plan was well applauded by the judges. If I can continue with this spirit, I can certainly contribute to the stimulation of new ideas of healthy investments and businesses at Penn.

The Penn's 'Fox Leadership Program' is something that can help me a lot in powering the youth in my country. All we need now in my country is to produce good leaders in every field. Leaders are defined as people who unite the people rather than dissect the people. The program provides students with several opportunities of developing leadership skill through different leadership courses and experiences.

PLZ help me ouut with this ... PLZ correct it and guide me ...
shelia1993 4 / 22  
The first paragraph should be more specific about UPenn. Maybe describe some historical building in the campus, and talk about how UPenn is a cultural diverse place for you to study.
OP aston12 1 / 1  
hey .. thanks.. I will do it isn't my essay boring.. is it good enough to hold admission's officer's attention ??is it grammatically correct ? help me out

Home / Undergraduate / 'the capability of innovating new business ideas' - UPENN supplement