CDs and Swiper - grammar/ MIT essay

Ar4yk 2 / 1  
World you come from, and how it shaped your aspirations. 250 words
i need grammar edits and also Did I answered question?

Every important lessons of my Life I learned from Dora the explorer...
I grow up in typical kazakh family: parents working whole day to survive rather than live and 2-3 children. As my parents could not afford neither nannies nor kindergarten I spent my days at home watching tons of CDs. Among cartoons I had seen by my graphic I had my favourite one - Dora the explorer. Cheerful Latino girl with a love of embarking on quests related to an activity in which she would like to partake accompanied by her friends. "Are you ready?!" she pronounced and started travel to her goals overcoming any obstacles in her way caused by "Swiper" or other beings. In the every new series Dora introduced words in English and elements of Latin culture showing that World was getting smaller and smaller and that speaking foreign language is important. Yet more importantly by helping her friends and relatives to got out of challenges she inspired me to be helpful or useful in the community for others.

I've never before realized I had power to impact someone's life until I started visit orphanage. "With my English skills I don't have chances to get full scholarship". Keeping my friend's words with less fortunate opportunities I started educate him myself. After half of year working on his English he took test and surprisingly got high score which meant he was eligible for scholarship.

After witnessing myself making positive changes to others' lives, I've been determined to dedicate my life to make the World a better place, as Dora said "What I do is far more important than who I am."
Woodstock 7 / 17 3  
read this mitadmissions . org / blogs / entry / ive_got_99_problems_admissions (no spaces) number 9

Home / Undergraduate / CDs and Swiper - grammar/ MIT essay