(Challenge / Math / Business school / MBA program) - Columbia short

chazzmil 5 / 9  
NEED HELP..I NO IT IS LONG BUT ANY THING WILL BE HELPFUL!!!!

Please tell us what you found meaningful about one of the above mentioned books, publications or cultural events.
While reading The Red Badge of Courage, I realized that one must not be afraid of a challenge when it is presented to them. I learned that even when a task is bigger and may be overwheling for that person to face, with perserverance and faith one can go far. If the leader falls down in the midst of battle, you can not be afraid to step up to the plate and lead your fellow troops. From The Red Badge of Courage, I learned that you can not fabricate or lie to achieve honor. Honor is earned not just given out. The Red Badge of Courages teaches that one must work for their fair share. The Red Badge of Courage instills the fact that the word is tough and one must be strong enough to overcome the adversities and problems that arise. One must not flee from battle, but confront fear in the eye and say "I will not be denied my rights."

What is your favorite math class and why?
My favorite academic class that has been Math, because I love working with numbers. Math always gives you a definite answer most of the time. Math deals with a lot of thinking and different types of ways to solve problems. I like Math, because there is more than one way to solve a problem. Math is life. Math controls the way you think and how you react to situations. If you mess up on a problem, you take you pencil, erase the answer, and write the correct answer. I like math, because it is visual. Like in geometry you can see how the answer become to be with out wondering where it came from. Math is all about logic and with out math I would be lost.

Please tell us what you find most appealing about Columbia and why?
What I find most appealing about Columbia University is their business school. By Columbia being ranked among the best business schools in the United States and around the world, I know it is guaranteed that I can make something of myself in life. Another aspect that makes Columbia so interesting is that its location is in New York City, past friends say the dorms are great, and the campus is small but pleasant. I also hear that the work load at Columbia is alot and that is what I am all about. No matter how long it takes I will stay motivated into getting my work done and being the best.

For applicants to Columbia College, please tell us what attracts you specifically to the field or fields of study that you noted in the Application Data section. If you are currently undecided, please write about any field or fields in which you may have interest at this time, but have not yet selected as a major interest.

What attracts me to the Business School at Columbia University is the MBA Program. I was interested to see that the Columbia MBA Program does not just recognize opportunity, but they create it. They take the special abilties of young, intelligent minds and constantly evolves it into something greater when they started. The Columbia MBA Program is also not focused on one attribute but 4. They will help my skills to provide me with the tools to lead and manage in today's ever-changing business landscape. They supply me with initiative,in which wil help a superior student like myself succeed in the fast changing and competitive world of business. For me being a advocate of hard work, Columbia adminsters hard work in which they can teach me new technqiues on how to solve problems in a simpler way. The most important skill they teach is creating opportunity. Columbia University gives you the industry practice to give you precisely the right classroom for unlimited professional and personal development. The School is also committed to providing students with an education that last and evolves over a lifetime.
Dilara1010 4 / 17  
My favorite academic class isthat has been Math, because I love working with numbers. Math always gives youone a definite answer most of the time . Math deals with a lot of thinking and different types of ways to solve problems. I like Math, because there is more than one way to solve a problem. Math is life. Math controls the way you think and how you react to situations. If you mess up on a problem, you take your pencil, erase the answerit , and write the correct answer. I like math,Math is visual, like in geometry in which one can see how the answer becomes to be with out wondering where it came from. Math is all about logic and with out math I would be lost.

Home / Undergraduate / (Challenge / Math / Business school / MBA program) - Columbia short