'a chance to animate around the world' - Rutgers University is a vibrant community

aakas_h 1 / 1  
Rutgers Essay
By: Aakash Parikh

Rutgers University is a widely known for its vibrant background and culture. While living in different countries of the world I have learned to accept and adapted too many different cultures and backgrounds. Therefore my experiences have helped me look at and understand people with different perspective. As said by Norman Peale "Change your thoughts and you change your world." A saying that reflects on my life. Which makes me believe that fitting in at Rutgers would be simple.

I count myself propitious that I got a chance to animate around the world. An opportunity to understand and embrace four different lifestyle and cultures; and also educated about the world and its different cultures.

Actively participating in school clubs and programs such as DECA, Red Cross, International Society, Varsity Track and Academic Competition, which helped acquire knowledge in different fields and manners. Clubs such as DECA helped me get experience in the business field which let me qualify for Regional's and States and Varsity Track gave me an opportunity to participate in a physical activity. I believe that the road to my future is tough but with the experience and help from Rutgers University and its community I can accomplish my task.
joeservidio 3 / 10  
Rutgers University is a widely known for its vibrant background and culture. While living in different countries of the world[comma] I have learned to accept and adapted too many different cultures and backgrounds. Therefore[comma] my experiences have helped me look at and understand people with different perspective. As said by Norman Peale "Change your thoughts and you change your world." [this is ]A saying that reflects on my life. Which makes me believe that fitting in at Rutgers would be simple.
OP aakas_h 1 / 1  
Rutgers University is widely known for its vibrant background and culture. While living in different countries of the world, I have learned to accept and adapted too many different cultures and backgrounds. Therefore my experiences have helped to understand people with different perspective. As said by Norman Peale "Change your thoughts and you change your world." This is a saying that reflects on my life. Which makes me believe that fitting in at Rutgers would be simple.

Home / Undergraduate / 'a chance to animate around the world' - Rutgers University is a vibrant community