Don't change or Accept change? Which one is better?

yousafzai 1 / -  
(please mention the strength of the eassy and convey ur best advices)
hi i m the new user of the site,im a registered nurse and now studying a diploma programme.the assignment given by my teacher is "some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change.others,however,think that change is always a good thing."

as i have seen most of the students that they do selective study to get more marks and they get the task.teachers are also involved in this practice as well,they teach to students the impotant and selective chapters to secure good marks for the fame of their institute.by this practice the students get more marks and gain outstanding marks.so they become habitual and they dont want to change their way of studying through out their life.

on the other hand some of the students,to more knowledge,study all of the chapters they have in their course.by this way of stuy they know much than those who have studied only selected studies.they also show good results in compitative exams: but its quiet hard than the mentioned ones.

my opinions is that" students should study all about their studies and they should not focus only on the selected studies.because no one know what will be included in the paper.they should change themselves to get good command over their course for a good future."
You should use a capital letter at the beginning of every sentence.

Put a space after periods.

They also show good results in competitive exams, but its much harder than the mentioned ones . (harder than what?)

In the beginning of this essay, write it like this:

I have seen that students who specialize and study only selected subjects can get higher marks, but it is still important to study all other subjects, too.

Also...near the end:

My opinions is that" students should study all subjects instead of focusing only on selected areas of study. and they should not focus only on the selected studies.

Home / Undergraduate / Don't change or Accept change? Which one is better?