Charity Work, Informal Essay Attempt - Thoughts about fatherhood

Meteora 1 / -  
Thinking of creating a work based on this idea but first I want to know whether I got some potential stuff or just junk.

Charity Work or a Duty?

The first thing we can't deny is that we all have animalistic instincts. These instincts of course affect the relationship between anyone but not just parents or relatives however in the animal world the most visible relationships are the ones those between parents and children. Despite having different attitudes towards their offspring, the main goal is always survivability of either the father or the children. Animal instincts they have, push them to actions that will make sure that their breed is maintained, which may sometimes, seen by humans as extraordinary. While some animals decide to eat their own children some take the responsibility to carry the eggs or the baby itself, educate them and protect them. Not to stay out of the topic all these above are addressed to father animals. But the question is why they do this, for a bug why is the 101st egg so important even though the rest hundred will carry the blood line. The answer lies in the description of fatherhood itself, unlike some people giving priority to their ego and saying that fatherhood is a charity work, it is actually a responsibility. It's a heritage that you are responsible of passing to next generation. Imagine why there are lots of animal species that still exist in our world for thousands of years. It is because none of them decided to abandon their children or give up their responsibility. It was written in their DNA to do so and as animals same thing is valid with humans as well. The corruption, however and the ego which animals don't have, misguide people in their responsibility. Back to the top, some can say that animals still do eat their children, where is the responsibility in this. Well its as simple as it seems, the reason why they eat their children is to be able to stay alive, mate more, and have more children. You can see that as a responsibility to their unborn children.

In human world, what the main topic is, things get complicated. Every person has his own life until you decide to have a child. Now pay attention to the word decide, no one pushes or forces you to have a child and thanks to the modern age you can still have your sexual pleasure without making your partner pregnant. But when you decide to have a child, in our topic this word can be easily translated as "accept the responsibility", your life is never really yours after that. We are not going to question if it is a good or a bad thing since what we are looking for is why you have to look after your children and do your best. Accepting this responsibility was fully your decision. Your father decided to get it, your grandfather decided to get it and thanks to your grandfathers father you are alive. Believe in creation theory or whatever theory you want, the first father decided to look after his child instead of eating him. You can blame him for not doing so but it's too late to change things. You are destined to look after your children because you borrowed it from your father and own it to your child and one day, your child will own it to his children. This custom keeps on going for ages and you don't have the right to change it or ruin it. Sorry for your super egos but you are just a peon nothing else in this business.

Some corrupted fathers or so called fathers think that what they do is a charity work; they say that they work hard and do stuff and think that they are masters that can treat their children however they want. To be honest, people who do this have a problem with the life itself but not their children basically. They never got what they expected in their life, never mastered their own life try to take revenge from the life itself. Their growing ego as they supply their children with diaper and food they think that they are doing something very unique and self-sacrificing but they don't know that this is nothing but the normal procedure. A father never has the right to ask their children for what he did because who will his children ask for what they do to their children and so on. This is a debt you borrowed from your children and that you are paying back and if you fail to do so your children will fail to pay their children as well. The corruption in fatherhood results from this. Someone failed to pay his debt fully and now people have to get along with what they have in their hands and the heritage gets less and less as super-ego fathers emerge from the unmerciful depths of life.

One of the points about this topic is that your children can be luckier than you but is this something good or brings another revenge reason for those super ego fathers. Most likely your children will be luckier than you were in life at least for the time you see them, before they leave the building. This does not mean however that their whole life is going to be a vacation in paradise for their whole life just because you can provide them some food that you had hard time to find in your life. The time changes and with it, people change, their needs, likes, customs, attitudes and even language and what was satisfying for you is never satisfying for your children because his need is not being able to get a bus ticket but getting the car itself or not being able to get educated but get educated in the best way they can. It is a though world and how you enter plays a big role. The first impression that the Earth gets from you plays a big role in the rest of your life and fathers' duty is to present his children to life the "best" way he can. However, just because his son is luckier than him, some fathers think they just did a charity work and their children own much to them.

We, just like everything else destroy the fatherhood, a very sacred relationship that we inherited from our ancestors...
The first thing we can't deny is that we all have animalistic instincts. These instincts of course affect the relationships among everyone -- not just parents or relatives. Howev er, in the animal world ...

Despite having different attitudes towards their offspring, the main goal is always survivability of either the father or the children.---> you lose me here. I think this sentence should be cut. Whose goal? Just cut this sentence, and reassess your purpose.

Well, okay, actually this whole essay has to be filed away as a brainstorm for preparation for the real work, which you will write right now. This essay reveals a lot of misconceptions, because you are talking about subjects that you don't have the ability to fully explain here.... you should change the scope of the essay so that it stays focused on what you know about.

Why not write about parenthood, rather than fatherhood?

One essay = one big idea. It takes a whole essay to explain an idea.

Home / Undergraduate / Charity Work, Informal Essay Attempt - Thoughts about fatherhood