'Chemistry and Psychology' - Waitlist Essay for UC Davis

pttash16 1 / -  
As a young adult entering college, I have set realistic goals for myself and know exactly what I want. Since the beginning of my freshman year in high school, I have aimed to attend the University of California, Davis. As the years have gone on, my endless research only confirms my initial decision. Having an equal interest in Chemistry and Psychology, it's not difficult to understand why my number one choice is UCD. UCD's College of Letters and Science is the largest out of the four undergraduate colleges. My two number one choices coexist in this college. This year has taught me a lot about myself. I am currently taking AP Psychology and have grown quite fond of the study of mental and behavior processes. So much so that I feel it has become a passion along with Chemistry. In addition to academics, I plan to become involved in clubs at UCD. My four years in high school were enjoyable because of the many clubs I joined and new friends I made. I find that being involved in your school is very important. I am confident that no matter which path I take, I will be successful in my four years at UCD.
eftekharizade 2 / 4  
...As the years were going on...
after present perfect use simple past or past continuous.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Chemistry and Psychology' - Waitlist Essay for UC Davis