Why did you choose chemical engineering?

My favorite major

I chose the Chemical Engineering major because in my opinion the chemical engineering major was a favorite besides medicine. Because the number of registrants and interested ones is also large. In addition, technological progress is also increasingly rapid which will affect the industry. Therefore the chemical engineering department plays a big role in the industrial sector, both in the food, clothing, fuel, cosmetics, and so on industries. Apart from that chemical engineering has a great responsibility, this can be seen if we are wrong in preparing the product then it will endanger the community, therefore the chemical engineering department requires good analysis and accuracy in order to advance the industry, especially industry in Indonesia.
huy2108 2 / 3  
chemical engineering

Your post is really good, your ideas are very sharp. I also a person really into chemical engineering, so i am attracted by your post.
This is not a statement that actually responds to the prompt. Your reasons are generic. It could apply to any course, not just engineering. There is no personal insight, motivation, career ambition, or even academic consideration being represented in your response. As such, this response could actually end your application process. It is so void of useful information that I cannot even pick out a section that I feel you can use to help you create a more favorable response to the prompt. You need to consider your personal reasons for choosing this course. Provide 3 things in your response:

- Academic considerations (your grades in science and math)
- Professional aspirations ( starting career ambitions)
- Insight into the future of chemical engineering based on your interests in the field

Home / Undergraduate / Why did you choose chemical engineering?