I choose to further my education in Canada high quality education and security

thanhhien271 1 / -  
STUDY PLAN FOR STUDY PERMIT ; APPLICATION TO EMBASSY OF CANADA

Hi everyone, I will apply this study plan to Embassy of Canada this Thursday. Could anyone help me to correct my essay or some ideas to write it better? Thank you all very much. I appreciate any helps from you.

high quality education and security in canada

I am Nguyen Thi Thanh Hien. I studied at The Institute of Asian Study and got a certificate in International English Teaching 2010 - 2014. With a great passion for continuing my study to obtain Master's degree, after graduation, however, I come to terms with the fact that I have to postpone studying because I did not meet the requirements for further study. Therefore, I began working as an English teacher at ESC language center. After one year teaching, I challenged myself by joining in a program called "The Au pair in Holland" for nearly one year. Being an aupair in Holland gave me a great chance to study a child care course, make new friends, improve English, exchange culture and travel around Europe. However, the most important thing is help me know that how much I love children.

Later, I went back to Vietnam, thanks to my network, I have had an opportunity to become a manager at Stars Education. My job's responsibilities are introducing, planning and teaching English programs for students at kindergartens in my neighborhood. From the bottom of my heart, I truly love what I am doing and wish to give students all the best. I always believe that I was born for teaching.

After days working with workloads up to my eyes made me realize many of my shortcomings. My teaching skills are not sufficient, as switching from teaching teenagers and adults to young children put me under so much pressure. I do not understand the early learning process. Young children are not like other students. I always want to keep my days are spent not only working with young children and helping them learn what they need to know to move forward in life but also touch the lives of young children in a way that others cannot. Children deserve to study all the best start in life.

Furthermore, I always devote myself into my job to get achievements, but having a certificate is my biggest weakness to get promoted. Besides, I do not have so many opportunities to choose which school suits for me because teaching young children is such a highly specialized field, some schools require a degree in early childhood education or child development. In a long term, I can not run my own school day care without a diploma or degree.

In 3 years and a half I also want to start a nursery school day care business because it is well acknowledged that Early Childhood Education is a highly demanded major. The combination between Vietnamese and English with a well prepared and thought - out curriculum is crucial to the quality of my preschool program in the future.

As a citizen standing in front of such a great opportunity, I certainly think can be more successful if I choose to further my education in Canada - a modern country with high - quality education and security. There are 3 reasons for choosing George Brown College to study Early Childhood Education because it is not only an excellent reputation and applied learning focus means but also its curriculum is developed in close partnership with industry to meet my changing needs, so I will graduate with skills that are current, relevant and in-demand.

I believe that course in Early Childhood Education which best meet my needs in improving my deficiency and learning from international environment will give me an open mind and good experience on the career path movement. I will have the chance to experience different styles of education and to see a side of my major that I may not have been exposed to at home.

A chance to accomplish my education dream is all I have ever asked from the Consulate General of Canada. Thank you for your time.
Yours sincerely,
Nguyen Thi Thanh Hien
IzRivera 1 / 1  
"Furthermore, I always devote myself into my job to get (earn?) achievements (I don't think this is the right word), but having a certificate is my biggest weakness( Try to use a word that isn't weakness) to get promoted."
frenchfries 7 / 18  
I think your essay and your plan is good.
I understand your essay but you should express more about yourself such as what really special about you. Why they should choose you but not others ?
Nguyen, just summarize your educational background and experience in one paragraph. This essay will be presented to the visa officer along with some other documentary requirements. So the intensive educational background and experience need not be discussed in this essay. What you do need to discuss in this essay, which I do not see at the moment is why you desire to study in Canada and how the Canadian study experience can change you as both a person and a professional. Try to explain the reason for your desire to study in Canada in relation to the profession that you plan to return to in Vietnam upon graduation. I cannot stress this enough. You need to make it clear to the visa officer that you have no plans to stay in Canada after you graduate because you have compelling reasons, both in terms of family ties and career outlook, that demand you return to your home country immediately upon your return. These are the factors that could get your visa application approved or rejected in the end. If possible, refer to supporting documentation that you should have submitted along with this letter.

Home / Undergraduate / I choose to further my education in Canada high quality education and security