I choose to be a pharmacist for so many reasons.

merna92 1 / -  
Why I Want To Be A Pharmacist.
There are so many careers in the health field in which a person can choose from. But I choose to be a pharmacist for so many reasons. Being from Iraq and growing up there, I did see people get sick and die suddenly all due to inadequate health care provision. My motivation to be a pharmacist is to think of all the sick people out there and how I can help them. I want to help people that cannot help themselves.

What sets me apart from other people is, I am very easy to talk to. Something I will bring to the profession will be a comfortable environment, which to me is very important. A comfortable environment is important in this profession because if a client is comfortable they will open up to me and tell me exactly what's wrong with them.

In conclusion, I am the type of person that... Seeing how much pain and trauma they go through daily, i want to be able to help them get well quickly or provide medications which can cure the illness. These entire situations motivated and increased my interest in becoming a pharmacist. Being that I get alone and care for people and also working as a pharmacist or any other health profession requires caring for the patient and treating them with love. I believe I would have a good connection and communication with my patients, in order to understand how they feel or what they need to get better. I also want to be a pharmacist because there are so many wide range of field in which a person can choose from in the pharmacy field, and becoming a pharmacist gives me the opportunity to choose from a wide range of options, which can provide a flexible schedule and also some time to spend with family and to get some personal work done.

In conclusion, being a pharmacist involves and leads to becoming an important member of a health care team, I want to one day become a life saver, an important member of a health care team, a role model to other people. I also want to be able to show love and care to people who need it. I want to be a pharmacist because I believe I can make a difference someday. Pharmacists are responsible for safe transfer and drug administration for patient care; watching over technicians; order entry; drug monitoring and providing drug information to nurses and physicians. Dispenses drugs to wards, clinics, and clients; prepares special compounds and approved prescriptions and consults with medical

staff about the use and control of drugs. The practice of pharmacy within each state is regulated by the laws of the state, including the regulation of licensure for pharmacy practice. To practice pharmacy in any state, a pharmacist must become a registered pharmacist (RPh), also known as a licensed pharmacist. Pharmacists are licensed by the State Board of Pharmacy. Requirements are different depending on the state, but in general, to be licensed a pharmacist must: Bachelor's degree (5 year program) or advanced ANNUAL SALARY - $44,727 to $61,224 -FULL-TIME HOURLY SALARY - $21.42 to $29.32 -INTERMITTENT)
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
There are so many careers in the health field in which a person can choose from.
Maybe say this: "In the health care field, a person can choose from many different careers."

What sets me apart from other people is, I am very easy to talk to.
Or, you could switch this around: "I am very easy to talk to, which sets me apart from other people."

A comfortable environment is important in this profession because if a client is comfortable they will open up to me and tell me exactly what's wrong with them.

Maybe say it like this: "An atmosphere of comfort is essential for a client, because they will open up to me and talk about their medical problems."

In conclusion, I am the type of person that... Seeing how much pain and trauma they go through daily, i want to be able to help them get well quickly or provide medications which can cure the illness. These entire situations motivated and increased my interest in becoming a pharmacist.

Another way that you could write this: "When I see people who are sick, in pain, or in a trauma, I want to take action. I want to help them get well quickly, or cure their illness with the medications I provide. I have always been motivated by the urge to heal, which has increased my interest in the field of pharmacy."

Home / Undergraduate / I choose to be a pharmacist for so many reasons.