'Christian values and a keen eye for excellence' - my resume profile

peprah1 1 / -  
Profile: A well mannered, articulate and conscientious person who after successfully completing my Year 13 in the area of social science and science, is now focusing on a career in Computer Science.

I am a highly motivated individual with a keen eye for excellence & I am looking for an opportunity to improve my worth and skills as far as. I consider myself to be an effective team player with excellent leadership and organization skills. My experience includes being the head boy of my school in my senior year, involvement in the organisation and coordination of sports activities both within the school and between our school and other schools practicing the same curriculum as a way of fostering good relationships. In addition, I also brought about innovative ways to entertain the student population through events (such as a Movie Night) as while as generating money/income for class projects & evaluating each project we undertook.

The distinctive Christian values received from my school have also influenced my practical life.
alexhirsu 2 / 6 1  
I like your profile. It is clear that you have worked hard and proved both initiative and involvement. If I were a teacher , I would enthusiastically recommend you for any university you wish to apply to.

Good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Christian values and a keen eye for excellence' - my resume profile