I want to go to the college to become a musical theater actress

coffee_princess 1 / -  
Nowadays, for many people going to the theater to see a play means a waste of time and money, and for them it's something boring and old fashioned. Also, there is a group of people who love and appreciate this art like a hobby, entertainment or sometimes a relaxation for the stressful life of these times. Even more, there is a small group of people who thinks the theater is their passion and their driving force in their lives, and I include myself in this group. Since I was little, I always like music, acting, dance and everything that was related to art and express my feelings through it. With the passing of the years I could understand that it was not a temporary interest, it was actually the mean of my existence. Now, in this stage of my life that I can decide what I want to do professionally the rest of my days, I cannot find myself playing other activity than acting. And that's why I want to become a musical theater actress.

The vast majority of people I know and other I don't, "advise me" to desist my dream, wake up to the reality and seek to study any career, no matter if I like it or not, if it's my vocation or not, if I will be a poor developing professional or not, just that I must pursue a well-paid career, to which I absolutely refuse. I'll try so hard to make my dream come true, because all my life I have been dreaming with this. "Work hard" and "Don't give up", these are the words of my parents that kept motivating me throughout my life. I am aware that my parents have sacrificed a lot for my happiness, including follow their dreams, just for make me follow mines, and it is for them and for myself I will not rest until I reach my goal.

I do want to go to college because of the quality of preparation they offer. Although there are many actors and actresses that have developed in this environment without any previous professional preparation, I would like to be prepared enough for my future career. I think that a serious actor or actress needs to develop all his or her abilities (like singing, acting and dancing) and improve them so that he or she can become a better actor every single day. I also think college will help me to get new experiences that will make me feel more confident about myself as a person and as an actress.

In conclusion, I want to go to the college to be prepared for my future career which is musical theater acting.
joyhu 9 / 22 5  
Hello coffee_princess,
This is my first try of reply.
Please forgive the poor sentences that I made here.
I am sorry that I can't give you any adivse about sentence making.
But I want to say somthing about your dream.
I don't know if this contents are true or not.
However, if they do happen in your life, I just want to tell you that you can go and pursue your dream under the situation that your family is OK without your support.

Since the world is not that wonderful, being an actress can't give you enough money for a good life until you success.
Once you have a dream, you keep on it. And you can make it.
But it will be really hard if your still have to afford your family expense.

(I don't know if you can read my poor Englis, but I already try my best)
Wish you good luck =)
Nowadays, for many people going to the theater to see a play means a waste of time and money, and for them it's something boring and old fashioned.

Nowadays, many people hold the view that going to the theater to see a play is a waste of time and money. They think it is an old fashioned and boring habit.

Also, there is a group of people who love and appreciate this art like a hobby, entertainment or sometimes a relaxation for the stressful life of these times. Even more, there is a small group of people who thinks the theater is their passion and their driving force in their lives, and I include myself in this group.

However, there is another set of people who love and appreciate art and view it as a hobby, source of entertainment, relaxation etc. Only a very few people wishes to make it a career because they find their real passion in it that drives their lives and I include myself to be one of them.

Home / Undergraduate / I want to go to the college to become a musical theater actress