'a college booklet about any schools of my interest' - Emory Supplement

singh955 7 / 36  
Supplement basically asks What makes Emory Special and how are you going to use this?

Whenever I receive a college booklet about any schools of my interest, I thoroughly look at everyone and read all of the information. For Emory booklets, though, It is very different. They somehow have some mystical uplifting qualities about them. This is because whenever I have a bad day at school and then come home to see the Emory booklet waiting for me, my mood is suddenly blissful to say the least. Then, I say Emory university in my head and the tremendous amount of stress about choosing the best college for me completely vanquishes. Saying the name brings the images from the booklet of the picturesque marble campus to my mind, which then soothe it. Moments like these have made me realize Emory University is my top choice. The aesthetic qualities and other qualities like the atmosphere, the quality of education, and the location assure me that attending Emory University would be a experience like no other.
saurabh93 11 / 94  
Just be more specific about what you intend to pursue at Emory and be more detailed about the aesthetic qualities. From reading, it seems like you are repeating yourself about the bliss.

Home / Undergraduate / 'a college booklet about any schools of my interest' - Emory Supplement