"College Search Era" - How you first learned about Grinnell

ioannis 2 / 3  
Hi! I would really appreciate if you could suggest any impeovements...
I will submit it in 3 days .

This is my essay about the topic:

In the "College Search Era" when WebPages and College Catalogs prevailed into my world, I met Grinnell College - the small liberal arts and sciences college located in the cornfields of Iowa. As time passed and I read more about Grinnell College and its rich history, its liberal education and its rigorous academics, Grinnell jumped out of my computer screen and fascinated me. But it was not until I attended Seth Allen's presentation in Anatolia College that Grinnell took its real shape into my mind, as I learned much more than just statistics and facts; I experienced a part of the Grinnell spirit and it was then that I knew that I had found my "intellectual match".

Look forward to reading your comments.
Thank you in advance...
shu 2 / 4  
Nice one. but i don't think its necessary to mention the location and all. you can fit it better ideas.
ailibai 8 / 21  
In the "College Search Era" when WebPageswebsites and College CatalogsI don't think this has to be capitalized.prevailed into my worldthis part doesn't make sense , I met Grinnell College - the small liberal arts and sciences college located in the cornfields of Iowa.I think it's unnecessary to describe the college; they know what it is.

ButDon't start a sentence with "but" it was not until I attended Seth Allen's presentation inat Anatolia College that Grinnell took its real shape into my mindbegan to take shape in my mind . Start a new sentence hereas I learned much more than just statistics and facts;I experienced a part of the Grinnell spirit and it was then that I knew that I had found my "intellectual match".

Hope that helps.

Home / Undergraduate / "College Search Era" - How you first learned about Grinnell