Do comment on relevance of topic; SHORT ANSWER ESSAY; temple in the courtyard

esarcosmos 4 / 10  
Please tell us more about your cultural background and identity

The placid environment created by the Holy Bhagvat Geeta chants from the temple in the courtyard starts my day. I belong to a typical Hindu family. Our culture teaches us to respect elders, guide youngsters and be an ideal role model for the society. We are taught to be innovative, creative and risk taking, this forms the base of my learning. We are taught not only to excel ourselves in our task but also to support and promote others to achieve beyond their caliber. So, my cultural identity and background is foundation of what my character and morale stands on, today.
azrahman 1 / 2  
The placid environment created by the Holy Bhagvat Geeta chants from the temple in the courtyard starts my day. I belong to a typical Hindu family. Our culture teaches us to respect elders, to guide youngsters and to be an ideal role models for the society. We are taught to be innovative, creative and risk taking.T his forms the base of my learning. We are taught not only to excel ourselves in our task, but also to support and promote others to achieve beyond their caliber. So, my cultural identity and background is the foundation of what my character and morale(I think you mean moral, not morale...) stands on today.

Home / Undergraduate / Do comment on relevance of topic; SHORT ANSWER ESSAY; temple in the courtyard