Common App-- short activity! Photography

nannna 3 / 14  
hii!

i need feedback because im not sure if im going the right way... Thank you! i will read and edit your essays if you read mine

150 words

In the space provided below, please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricular, personal activities, or work experience)(150 words or fewer).

"A little closer to each other please. Yup, feel free to give her a quickie!"

As my sister helped act as the decoy photographer, I slowly, like a lion hunting its prey, maneuvered myself to the side, watching, waiting for the exact moment when they would expose their true nature.

The bride and groom looked at each other, unaware of their approaching hunter, laughing as though they had their own secret, their own world.

CLICK.

And there you have it, another piece of art completed.

I believe that photography has the ability to capture the hidden soul, the subtle emotions, and the beauty of an action. Capturing that "perfect" moment in photography, not staged, but natural, gives me a rush of adrenaline. I am happy knowing that I have helped expose another couple's emotions toward each other. And that, is the true purpose of photography.
dman - / 12  
"A little closer to each other, please. Yup, feel free to give her a quickie!"

Short and straight to the point. I like the response, especially the introduction.

Good luck
OP nannna 3 / 14  
thank you very much!

i'd like to have someone murder this though ^^
No murder allowed!

:-)

I like this essay a lot, and I would not want to change anything about it!

Calling the photographer a hunter is really smart! I hope you'll read some books by Ursula LeGuin; I think you write like her.

Home / Undergraduate / Common App-- short activity! Photography