Glad to have you back Slilverw :-) Let's try to polish this some more ;-)
It is easy to compare most of the people I have known in my early life to the Daleks, a species of mutated creatures from Doctor Who.
- For those who are not familiar with Dr. Who, a simple description or definition of the Daleks will come in handy. Just so the admission officer will understand why you compared your bullies to them.
teachers would describe me back in those days as diligent
,. yet talkative, it was just part of who I was. a platform to voice what I basically had no one to tell, thankfully I found it.
- a platform that would allow me to say what I could not tell anyone. Thankfully, I found it in writing.
I began writing to release my tension and anger at the bullies and I never stopped. I discovered writing as a way to express myself and it wasn't
until first form, the beginning of high school,
Immersing myself in my writing and the
growth in maturity in both my bullies and
- ... and the maturity that the bullies and I were achieving...
- they thought
window to widen my writing subjects to greater aspects .
- a great window of opportunity to write about various aspects of life.
movement and bullying
and, I shared my story.
her own story
,. nN or can I forget the feeling that developed inside of me. Even today I feel this emotion inside of me when people confide in me that I cannot put into words. seeing them as and
- ... I was seeing the past events of my life
The apologies eventually lead to the formation of friendship between a few of my past bullies and I. The forgiveness I have shown them has in turn given me peace.- Over time, the matured perspectives led the bullies and I to understand that we truly had no conflict between us. The time for apologies and forgiveness had come...
Note the suggestions and changes I made. There are some portions that I seem to have corrected repeatedly already. Kindly double check your work before you post it again. Make sure you adhere to the corrections I presented. The essay is almost ready for submission :-)