Common application about musical instrument of my culture

alaboy4ik 2 / 4  
Hi, I am a new member of site. I ought to write a very short essay about musical instrument of my culture... so, please leave your comments, correct my mistakes if it is necessary and if you have another point of view, please write them down right here. Thank you all very much!!!

Dombra - is a musical instrument of our vast culture and has a big place, too. Without this kind of instrument, our tradition is just like in a scarce. It looks like a guitar, but has a smaller round wood and only 2 catguts exist. Personally, I love playing dombra, very much. I have been playing it since I was about 13 and have already won some city and republican awards. My parents suggested me getting some experiences with this instrument as I would have some opportunities to keep in my memory or even not to forget about a part of my culture. So, now I am estimated to be as a professional dombra player which means I can teach other people, share with my skills. Undoubtedly, it was really a hard way to achieve this level, it took much energy, time, I even felt my self very stressful sometimes. However, results are shown to my face.
audreyaustin 1 / 3  
What culture are you from? What is your first language? what is the essay for? It helps when correcting to know who the audiance will be.
OP alaboy4ik 2 / 4  
I'm from Kazakhstan and first language is kazakh. This essay for applying XXX university. I could write whatever topic I want, so I decide to select the instrument of my culture.

Home / Undergraduate / Common application about musical instrument of my culture