'communication courses' Why is BU the perfit fit for you and what prompted to apply?

Mar52095 1 / -  
Hello ...can someone tell me whether they think I aswered this question correctly or well? Thank you!!!!

The Boston University School of Communication's program dovetails perfectly with my developmental objectives. My current goal is to pursue a career in social media community management. This would require me to interact across social media platforms in real time, responding to inquiries and creating unique content for a wide variety of audiences with a specific affinity. To succeed, I will need to understand the psychology of human communication in order identify and analyze the communication needs of my target audience and master technology and software tools to create and enhance content for different audiences online.

At BU, the core communication courses will give me the foundation I am looking for to understand and manage unique audiences' needs. With courses such as Design and New Media, Design and Interactive Experiences, and Computers and Communication I will acquire relevant technical skills to create and enhance meaningful content in a wide variety of social media forums. The Ad and PR Labs will provide me with hands on experience in a professional setting right on campus in addition to the traditional off campus internship. BU's course work and its multiple practicum opportunities will put me in a perfect position to go out into the work force and deliver on BU Communication College's mission. After graduation, BU will have provided me with the skills and confidence to lead and facilitate the "free flow of ideas and accurate information vital to the development and improvement of democratic societies" throughout my professional career.
noneil 2 / 4 1  
If I could give any advice, it would be to show BU why they need you...
What are you going to bring to the table? Why are you going to make the communications department better by being a part of it?
chewbaccablack 6 / 18 3  
I think you have answered well in terms of why BU is a perfect fit for you. But as noneil mentioned, it woudl be better if you could add why BU needs you.

Home / Undergraduate / 'communication courses' Why is BU the perfit fit for you and what prompted to apply?