'completed the training in nursing' - Personal medical statement

wendywing 2 / 1  
My thirst for knowledge is hard to satisfy. I completed the training in nursing .It is not enough for me to know nursing care but the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Therefore I continuously equipped myself with medical knowledge. I attended international seminars, workshops and conference to enhance my medical knowledge growth. I am also devoted to academic development. Last year I was an invited speaker in the Surgical Symposium to share my clinical experience with nearly 100 participants.

I am fortunate enough to have postgraduate training at the ******University and at one of the busiest and largest provincial teaching hospital. I have studied the Master of Caridology two years ago. I have gained more understanding of what medicine entails, with learning opportunities to observe and work with physicians in numerous practical tasks, such as collecting arterial blood gas and even intubation to save peoples' lives. This postgraduate learning experience fascinates me most and has made me more determined to accomplish my ambition to be a doctor.

I look forward to bringing my maturity and determination to the medical profession. I am aware of the demands of a medical career but my commitment and desire to become a doctor has been strengthened through by academic preparation and working in an acute healthcare setting.
I've completed the training in nursing.

It is not enough for me to know nursing care without the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.

Therefore,I've continuously equipped myself with medical knowledge.

I attended international seminars, workshops and conferences to enhance my medical knowledge. growth.

I am fortunate enough to have postgraduate training at the ******University and at one of the busiest and largest provincial teaching hospitals .

I have studied the Master of Caridology two years ago.

I am aware of the demands of a medical career but my commitment and desire to become a doctor have been strengthened through by academic preparation and working in an acute healthcare setting.

Good luck with school!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'completed the training in nursing' - Personal medical statement