'Computer Science was a perfect choice' - NYIT essay

nep123 1 / 2  
Please help me out with this one,more with the conclusion

It was until my sophomore year that I hardly realized my interest in Computer Science. With my strong determination for Mathematics and Science, my high school professor always suggested me with taking my career as a Computer programmer. Then, little I knew, it was a perfect choice.

It was in my ninth grade that I realized Computer Science was a perfect choice for me. From a basic start in QBasic programming to solving complex problems, I had gathered a wonderful experience .I not only started loving to solve programming problems, I was also curious to learn understandings required to create problems. When it came to solving QBasic problems, participating in my class projects I never procrastinated. Participating in Open Source Software Programs, learning about JAVA, SQL became my interest .During my Summer Holidays, I even designed a Visual Basic Software for my mum. That was a simple household project that I prepared. Within that course of time, I even designed a JAVA based software for a finance company.

Taking along with me all these experiences on programming and having a keen interest in it I have been very much interested in pursuing my degree in Computer Science .I also believe NYIT is a perfect place to culture my knowledge in Computer Science.
iamhelpless 4 / 7  
I feel a sense of redundance in parts of your essay...
I advise you to write a little more about that software for your mom...make it sound special and that you really carry potential and creativity..

Best of luck!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Computer Science was a perfect choice' - NYIT essay