my concentration and drive will take me all the way to the top. - my contribution to FAMU

Chanea56 1 / 1  
What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that would allow you to contribute to the university community?

No two people are the same. We are all different in our own way. The characteristics I possess are that I am very sociable. I've never had a problem when it comes to communicating with others. My "larger than life personality" has allowed me to network showing others what I have to offer. I am a hard worker; I don't stop trying until things are done properly. I do whatever it takes to get the job done and go after whatever it is that I want done. When I graduated from High School, I was determined to go to college and fulfill my aspirations of going to a university to get my bachelor's degree. My concentration and drive is what will take me all the way to the top, where I want to be. I'm determined to find success as a Physician's Assistant. My determination is what keeps me driven. My most important quality is my independence and always staying true to myself. In my short eight teen years of life, I have learned to stay true to myself, and it will take me all the way. A person can lose themselves trying to fit in with others, but I know I will always stay grounded and continue to be the person I am. I also believe that my ability to plan and "think things through" enables me to make wise decisions and realize that no task is impossible. All in all, my persistence allows me to be an asset to the FAMU community.
meggo2014 2 / 2  
Maybe provide examples of your qualities. Show, don't tell. Unless you have very limited wording. Also you have to go over and check your verbs. I'm pretty sure they are in the wrong past tense forms. "When I GRADUATE highschool... I AM determined..."

Unless I am wrong and you have graduated already, then reword that sentence, cause its awkward. Example: From the day I graduated from high school, I was determined....
No two people are the same. We are all different in our own way.

What's the relevance of these two lines with the rest of your response?

I am a hard worker; I don't stop trying until things are done properly.

I am a hard worker, I don't stop trying until I reach my goal.

I do whatever it takes to get the job done and go after whatever it is that I want done.

I am always prepared to go that extra mile to get the job done as I desire.
charleslock 2 / 3  
Maybe provide examples of your qualities

I agree give them more of an insight on what makes you different from other applicants

Home / Undergraduate / my concentration and drive will take me all the way to the top. - my contribution to FAMU