Conflicts between dream and reality; SOP

irenecc 3 / 1  
"How did the education policies interact with the process education reform", the question has stayed in my mind for years, drives me to look for further study. The dream career of my early life was to be the best teacher in the school since I have had memory. The six years spending on teacher preparation and five years in education practice gave me conflicts between dream and reality world. As one of rare recipients of awarding fellowship by the government, I will do my best on the way of being a professional educational policy analyst and scholar.

(I am an international applicant, please tell me if I have any grammatical mistakes in this paragraph.)

Thanks a lot.
"How can education reform be achieved through policy change reform?" The question has stayed in my mind for years, drives me to look for further study. My dream career has been to be the best teacher anyone could hope for, and I hope to become a leader in my field as well. The six years I spent on teacher preparation and five years in education practice gave me conflicts between dream and reality world. As the recipient of a rare award fellowship by the government, I will do my best to exceed expectations as a professional educational policy analyst and scholar.

Good luck mastering English! I have so much respect for bilingual people. Language is difficult. You have to do a lot of reading and writing in English to work out your errors, because it will be necessary in your career!! So, participate in EssayForum often. I'm glad to be able to help with your process! :)

Home / Undergraduate / Conflicts between dream and reality; SOP