"From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way," says Calvin in the comic strip "

Parahat95 2 / 4  
"From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way," says Calvin in the comic strip "Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson '80. What is "your way" of making sense of things? Are there dots you hope to connect?

My life is a car. I am the driver of my car (my life) it all depends on me where I will go and how I will go. Besides my determination is fuel to my car. Car with full of fuel runs more proper and further. Of course with my determination I will be who I want to be and connect all the dots on my way.

Everybody makes important choice at some point of life which shapes their path. Likewise we have to connect dots which effectually affect our lives. As I say connecting dots, simple question pumps into my head "how we connect dots?" Do you connect as people want us do in their ways or do we obey law of nature? Some people may do as their parents or friends want so, but I connect dots on my own way and not on my parent's way or my friends. I don't accept them as what they are but attempt to challenge impediments on my way and get best out of connecting them.

When I 15 years old I participated in exchange program (FLEX) to go to the USA. The first year when I took part I could not make. I was so exhausted because I wanted it so badly and my failure made me so self-disappointed. The second year I participated again, that time I was accepted and got life changing chance. Now looking back I ask myself "why did I pass?" I think because I did not accept my failure not as a failure but as learning from mistake. I did not accept dots as what they were but with determination tried to connect them on my own way which eventually made me achieve what I wanted.

I need to make conclusion ..
mercedes1923 4 / 8  
My life is like a car and I am the driver of my car (my life) . It all depends on me where I will go and how I will go. Besides My determination is the fuel ,Car with full of fuel runs more proper and further. Of course with my determinationpushing me forward on the road to become who I want to be and connect all the dots on my way.

The middle and ending was good, just had a rocky beginning. I made minor changing and reword it a little so it could flow better. Hope this helps you and whatnot :D
OP Parahat95 2 / 4  
Thank you so much
do you think my essay answer to the topic
serdarovez 10 / 33 3  
Hello dear paraht .
i have a filing that i have already read your essay :) just strange filling :)
it look good ..
it definetly answers the question but i would say to you that you should be a littlle bit less wordy... beacuse you loose the real meaning of the promt.

amd the last phragraph is kind of confusing ... you should definetly work on that one
Good luck
i am alos applying to this college

Home / Undergraduate / "From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way," says Calvin in the comic strip "