"a conservatively Christian home" - USD supplement help?

tatyana011 1 / -  
As a Catholic University committed to building a more inclusive community, we value students with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Briefly explain how your unique background and interests will contribute to our community.

I have nine characters left.

My home and family have always been a mixture. I was raised in a conservatively Christian home with a large mix of liberal family members. This aspect of my life alone, has taught me the importance of acceptance, and tolerance. These two tools that I've been blessed with are, unfortunately, not given to everyone, but I'm glad to teach the importance of these tools.

My participance in student government has only emphasized the importance of tolerance, but also taught me the importance of humanity. Our community outreach program allowed me the chance to learn this tool, as we did community service and saw the troubles that many had to endure.

Being in the school band as a student leader also taught me the importance of having a passion for something, and the perserverance and determination to reach it. My passion lies in reaching the skill level set before me. At times, I find that my will to succeed is depleted. However, I find it again, only minutes later.

As a student at the University of San Diego, I feel I would contribute to the university community because I could pass the things I've learned thanks to my background and interests along to others.

Many people have different blessings, but teaching someone these skills; humanity, tolerance, acceptance, passion, perserverance and determination; instills tools of life which is a blessing each person should have.
My home and family have always been a mixture...This sentence would be much stronger if you add to it, like, a mixture of what?

This aspect of my life alone, has taught me the importance of acceptance, and tolerance.

These two tools that I've been blessed with ...

My participation in student government has not only emphasized the importance of tolerance, but also taught me the importance of humanity.

Being in the school band as a student leader also taught me the importance of having a passion for something, and the perseverance and determination to reach it.

As a student at the University of San Diego, I feel I would contribute to the university community by passing the things I've learned, thanks to my background and interests, along to others.

Many people have different blessings, but teaching someone these skills; humanity, tolerance, acceptance, passion, perseverance and determination; instills tools of life which are a blessing each person should have.
ramonp 2 / 2  
The school already has your curriculum try and make this a way to express who you are beyond papers and scores

Home / Undergraduate / "a conservatively Christian home" - USD supplement help?