If I could continue with any of my activities, I would continue coaching gymnastics.

guerinm 1 / -  
If you could only do one of the activities you have listed in the Activities section of your Common Application, which one would you keep doing? Why?

If I could continue with any of my activities, I would continue coaching gymnastics. The joy I obtain when I see the little girls' hard work pay off is indescribable. I have always loved children, helping others, and sports. Coaching gymnastics is the perfect balance of all three. I have learned patience and understanding through the countless technique corrections I give my students. A little over a year ago, I became aware of the fact that helping people reach their full potential is what I want to do in life.My goal, through an education at the University of Michigan, is to become a physical therapist. Continuing working with athletes and seeing them reach their own goals is an activity I wish to continue at Michigan and as my career.
- guerinm, I deleted the last portion of your response because it is not related to the prompt and should therefore not be included in the discussion. Do not deviate from the prompt. Develop the discussion only from the point of view of continuing to do one of the activities in your common app list. Don't keep referring to your career choice and the reason you chose to enroll at this university because it is not required information.

- ... corrections I gave my students.

Home / Undergraduate / If I could continue with any of my activities, I would continue coaching gymnastics.