Cookie Monster, NYU - Famous New Yorker

collegecrazy 3 / 8  
If you had the opportunity to spend one day in New York City with a famous New Yorker, who would it be and what would you do? (Your New Yorker can be anyone -past or present, fictional or nonfictional - who is commonly associated with New York City; they do not necessarily have to have been born and raised in New York.)

I would spend one day with Cookie Monster. I would try to show him that the city is full of other delicious food besides cookies. We'd start slow with some cupcakes from Mongolia Bakery to ease him out of his cookie craving, then perhaps a famous New York hotdog from a street vendor. Eventually we will make it through some of New York's famous restaurants, trying everything from New York-style pizza to Italian and Mexican cuisine. Hopefully after eating our way through New York City I will have taught him that he shouldn't be afraid of trying new things. (462 characters out of 500)

I was trying to be creative by thinking of someone that most people wouldn't write about, but will the admissions board take it, do you think?
Peimon 2 / 11  
Haha, that's cute!
I think they'll like it, because it's unique. Also, they said fictional characters were alright, so I don't think Cookie Monster is an exception.
jamie2010 2 / 12  
I really enjoyed reading your response. I think that going with Cookie Monster was a great choice in your part because it's definitely unique. Personally, I think you should stick to what you've got.

Can you take a look at mine, please? Thanks in advance.
OP collegecrazy 3 / 8  
Thank you all for you help!

Home / Undergraduate / Cookie Monster, NYU - Famous New Yorker