Correlation between my interests and the possibilities at Purdue University

tenkei 4 / 8 3  
How will opportunities at Purdue support your interests, both in and out of the classroom?

Purdue encourages me

Purdue University is a large, leading school, meaning that I can gain plenty of opportunities relating my major, landscape architecture. Purdue, not to mention, is one of the best schools in landscape architecture. However, the advantages I can gain from it are more than that. Typically, landscape architects work on a multi-disciplinary team with environmentalists or engineers, therefore it is important to understand and communicate with them. Since Purdue especially has a high-quality STEM education, I can meet engineering or science major students. Purdue encourages me to not just concentrate on my study, but also have interests in other fields.

Thank you for reading! Please give me some advice:) grammars, contents, etc.
ahtram - / 2 1  
Purdue is a large, leading school......... *Landscape Architecture*
Being one of the best schools in landscape architecture, I can gain much more than my corse offers.
You need to rephrase the part about meeting other students who are studying engineering. It seems rather astray from the point. Ratherput it as,
Purdue has high quality STEM education, conseqently , I will be able to work together with other science majors; I am therefore given a feel of the diverse fields other than those of my major.. or something like that could work

Other than that , this is a relatively good essay
If you have any other questions or need more help editing, just post!
Tianhui, please consider doing some research regarding Purdue in relation to the type of extra curricular and academic related training you will receive from them with regards to your interest in landscape architecture. This prompt is one that seeks to ensure that you actually know what you are getting into by enrolling at Purdue. Being a serious student, the reviewer wants to know how you can fully utilize the facilities of the university. That means, you are expected to prove, within 100 words, that you are familiar with the course curriculum and the demands of the course. That is why you need to prove the depth at which you are willing to go in order to ensure that you get high grades and that you will be able to utilize the architectural training that will be offered to you by the university. Use 50 words to describe one academic pursuits within the classroom and the other 50, should be used to refer to an extra curricular activity that will either support your development in your chosen major or an extra curricular activity that will allow you develop your social skills and help you to blend in with your student community of Purdue. That is what the reviewer wants to read about here. How will you develop the 2 sides of your personality, as a student and as a person, during your time at the university? Answer that and the statement will be complete.

Home / Undergraduate / Correlation between my interests and the possibilities at Purdue University