"the Council of Foreign Arab Ministers" - MUN - Extra curricular Essay

mbanani 8 / 26  
My first MUN was one of the best weeks of my life. For the first time in my life, I was able to properly debate. I have always like debating as it allowed me to think logically and come up with as many points as possible that would prove my point which requires me to be creative and think about the issue from more than one perspective.

In JCIMUN 2009, I was in the Council of Foreign Arab Ministers and was given the delegation of Egypt. My partner and I thought it would be easy. However, we discovered that the Egyptian foreign policy wasn't as simple as we thought. The crisis was the Middle East crisis and I truly had fun debating it with my friends and we came up with a resolution that satisfied all parties. I loved that MUN and the friendships I made there are forever.
verom0812 2 / 6  
Hello,
I have also participated in MUNs and your essay really shows your passion toward it. The only think I will change, will be at the end adding how, even though it was difficult, you were able to design a resolution that satisfied everyone.

Home / Undergraduate / "the Council of Foreign Arab Ministers" - MUN - Extra curricular Essay