Creating flexible economic fields essay

vardansem 1 / -  
It is not a secret that * does not have enough natural resources for example oil, gas or metals. And as a result of political situation in the region we almost separated from the world. The mountainous relief makes transportation very difficult inside the country.

All these factors are making difficult the import of resources and is disadvantageous to keep industry which need of them.
In my opinion our country must give attention to technological fields and particularly to information technologies. Because this field needs only minor investments and qualified people resources.

Creating flexible economic field with low tax rates, creating opportunities to educate cheap ,but highly qualified workforce it must attract international companies to open their branches here.

And also one very important fact that information technology products is very agile. No matter it is software, micro schema layout or aircraft strength design,it can be delivered to a customer within a few seconds in an every place in a world.

May dream is to contribute for the development of this technologies in my country. And this is reason why I chose my profession and why I want to continue my education in this field.

After having graduated from * University, I hope that I would not only perfect in the information technology but also learn the western way of doing business in this field and what labor is required for it.

All my subsequent activities will be directed to enhance this field in my country.

And with the help of people who think the same as I after few years this field will become the major in * and it will have its place and influence in International markets.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
It is not a secret that * does not have enough natural resources, for example oil, gas or metals. And as a result of the political situation in the region, we are almost separated from the rest of the world. The mountainous terrain makes transportation very difficult inside the country.

All these factors make the import of resources difficult, and this is disadvantageous to keepthe industries that need of them.

I'll let other members jump in with other corrections. Let me turn, instead, to your request for more sentences. It seems you want the essay to be longer. There are two ways you could expand the essay fruitfully. First, you could expand your idea that information technology will be the economic salvation for your region. Next, and more importantly, you can give more information about yourself, your experience in the field, and exactly how you will contribute to this economic transformation.

Home / Undergraduate / Creating flexible economic fields essay