Creating my own stream in this fast-paced world; Masters in Economics/ WHY NYU?

rosieish 3 / 9 4  
Tell us why you have chosen the above campus (using a maximum of 700 characters-spaces and punctuation included).

A place of possibilities and diverse population constantly shuffling every single second. A place where I can only imagine concretely from magazines and photos. A place that has one of the most prestigious economic depth in America. These are how I describe New York City, a place I long for. Within this fantastic city, New York University provides abundant research opportunities by offering Dean's undergraduate research Fund and research Journal Inquiry, affords study aboard programs, and consists of a diverse student body with distinguished faculty. I am sure I can master economics in this attracting location with NYU's ample resources, and create my own stream in this fast-paced world.
plummzz_2436 1 / 1  
A place of possibilities and diverse population constantly shuffling every single second. This sentence sounds very awkward for some reason probably because of your addition of the word 'constantly.' These are how That's grammatically incorrect it should be This is how

You have a lot of grammar mistakes in here like the word 'affords.'
What I do like is the last sentence.I think this paragraph has a lot of potential but it just need to be worked on like the organization of the sentence, words, etc

Can you please read my thread and give me feedback

Home / Undergraduate / Creating my own stream in this fast-paced world; Masters in Economics/ WHY NYU?