My creative and original thinking- Who you are-UBC essay

Root678 1 / -  
TELL US ABOUT WHO YOU ARE. HOW WOULD YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND/OR MEMBERS OF YOUR COMMUNITY DESCRIBE YOU? IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE INCLUDE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF AND WHY. (MAXIMUM 1500 CHARACTERS)

I have an intuitive mind with a strong creative side to myself which manifests itself in different ways. My family and friends would describe me as a dreamer, always lost in his own world.

I look at the world from my own perspective, finding patterns and relating ideas. It gives me immense joy in connecting ideas and thoughts. Due to this reason, my friends always come to me for my additional input on their ideas. I was involved in discussions ranging from tech to philosophy. My math teacher in high school particularly gave me problems and arguments to think upon and reflect after class. He would go about like "I told everyone in class today that this is true, but what if?..why?" Such questions always interested me.

I have always been involved in artistic activities like painting, designing, photography. I was made the creative in-charge for my class, designing posters and making artwork for important events. Being an introvert, I get to express myself through these mediums and involve myself with my friends, family and community.
You seem to have misread the topic focus of this statement. You are constantly referring to "I" when the essays asks about the way other people view you as a person, in specific relationship settings. Your overall response is improper as you do not explain how others have created an opinion of you, which is the whole point of this statement. You need to write a new essay. Delete this version in totality. It was not written in accordance with the prompt requirements. The point of view should come from the "They" perception rather than "I".

You need to also work on a single achievement you are proud of. That section of this essay does not meet the representation requirements either. You have too many representation topics, but not one of them refers to a moment you are proud of. You only need to present one, not several.

Home / Undergraduate / My creative and original thinking- Who you are-UBC essay