Critical Thinking is the key to success

ngocngoc1234 1 / -  

I am a Critical Thinker

Critical thinking is the practice that involves formulating and create main questions about the text you read and the circumstances you experience in life. For instance, It is a busy Friday afternoon, at a rental car agency that has no store manager, there were two employees name Monica and Jill. there was an unexpected circumstance has come up, a client that Monica recognized who is an administrative assistant for the local university's sports program, This agency has to depend on the university to maintain monthly sales targets. He needs three vans for the basketball team instantly and Monica certain the last three vans from the agency were reserved by customers who are waiting in line. Faced with this sudden situation Monica texts the store manager but she gets no response, she called a nearby company but they also have no vans available. What should Monica do? Should she lease the vans to the university retain business instead of satisfying three ordinary consumers? But would such an action be fair? She made an effort to explain about protecting the company's reputation relate to fairness and good service even without vans available. Monica thought that being honest, fair, and helpful could produce the best results for her goals.

I assume that I am a person with critical thinking skills. One of the places where I feel I have had to use my critical thinking skills is in the area of gauging information from the Internet. I have found that there is so much information available on the Internet, it is extremely important for me to be able to find reliable information. The Internet contains thousands of information related to the issue which I seek but there is no way to be sure of its accuracy. Hence, I asked questions and considered arguments carefully, and the last way that I compare information with other sources, such as books, newspapers, TV news to find information that is really necessary and accurate.

Paragraph 1 I summarize the text
Paragraph 2 I lazy to answer the question "are you a critical thinking"

• I rely here to summarize

• I rely here to summarize
The summary paragraph is mostly a retyping of the original text. It fails to show an analytical summary in relation to a critical analysis of the situation. The response of the person assuming the role of Monica shows a lack of understanding of the situation, an assessment of the pros and cons that critical thinking is based on, and a critical review of the possible solutions. The writer was lazy alright and deserves the failing score the will get for this exercise. He neither tried to understand the point of the exercise, nor did he even try to emulate the critical thinking guide questions for his own critical thinking version. Writing that he is too "lazy" to do what is expected of him in this exercise makes me wonder why he even bothered to write this. It was not worth the time and obvious lack of effort he put into it. If he cannot be bothered to try due to laziness, then he should not do it at all.

* Contact us privately to inquire about a sample critical thinking paper based on this excercise.
peachyfrenchfry 2 / 5  
There are a lot of grammatical errors in this essay. It almost feels as if you haven't been bothered to proofread it. Also, it is unclear whether this is a personal statement or some other writing exercise. But in case this is a personal statement, it is not the best way to start off by describing what critical thinking is and only getting to yourself in the second paragraph.

I hope this helps in some way.

Home / Undergraduate / Critical Thinking is the key to success