Crockett to INTERPOL - NYU Prompt 3

nogasa 14 / 37  
In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life. Please tell us the name of your movie and briefly summarize the story line.

_____As a boy Nick Ogasa dreamed of having adventures like those of Crockett and Crusoe. Yet it wouldn't be until much later that he would realize his life was an adventure of its own. ____tells the tale of a youth driven to bring peace and balance to the world and his rise from special agent to Director of the FBI, his take down of history's most notorious serial killer, his assumption as Secretary General of INTERPOL, and how he virtually ended human trafficking and terrorism on Earth.

I only have 500 characters to use, and I can't figure out a name for this. I was thinking maybe something like balancing force, but then again it doesn't exactly fit. Any suggestions?

And the usual critiques will be much appreciated as well!
demuredelight 2 / 22  
Hey, Nick, how about 'The Ogasa'? I was thinking that the simpler, the better. Then it's your story and you are unique.
lauren492 2 / 5  
Perhaps something along the lines of 'Breakthrough'? Since you seem to be constantly progressing and being promoted to positions of higher authority and whatnot..:)
OP nogasa 14 / 37  
That's a good suggestion, i'll look in that direction. I'm still wondering whether its better to be simple or clever though.

I was also thinking maybe something along the lines of "My Adventure." I want a title more interesting than just that though, "My Adventure" seems too plain.

Other considerations are Peacekeeper, Driven to ____, Peacedrive, or something like that.
OP nogasa 14 / 37  
Also, my friend recommended something to do with "uncharted" and "challenges"
rosschang 2 / 8  
i like it! you're right, it's good to make the storyline more about you.

but i suggest you change your last line "and how he virtually ended human trafficking and terrorism on Earth." to make it parallel with the phrases you had before it "his...his..."

i would help you with your title... but i'm terrible with those!

I hope i helped !
lauren492 2 / 5  
Those are pretty good titles,
if you're leaning more along a title with the word peace,

you could just use the latin word for peace:
pax pacis, otium, pax pacis
or you could combine the latin word for maker (formator) to form 'PEACEMAKER'

it still revolves around your movie, as you are the security general for INTERPOL
and still sounds intriguing and mysterious.

Just suggestions, however.

it's be great if you could provide any feedback for my thread! :)

Home / Undergraduate / Crockett to INTERPOL - NYU Prompt 3