'Curiosity in mathematics and science' - University of Rochester

quack09 2 / 23  
What makes the University of Rochester a good fit for you? In answering, identify your sources of information, including any conversations you've had with Rochester faculty, staff, students, or alumni.

My curiosity in mathematics and science has always distinguished my personality from everyone else's personality. Working with numbers and calculating complex equations never seems to bore me. However, in order to continue pursuing my interests, I believe the University of Rochester is a great place for me. The education facilities there provide stellar academic programs related to the sciences in a cordial environment. Should I decide to major in computer science, the University of Rochester College of Arts Sciences and Engineering would be able to provide me with research opportunities and internships for aspiring programmers like myself. With heavily financed projects, a myriad research breakthroughs, and reputable recognition overall, I am unquestioning the success of my experience at the University of Rochester.

1000 characters limit.

THANKS FOR THE HELP :]

A.Q
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
"The education facilities there provide stellar academic programs related to the sciences in a cordial environment. Should I decide to major in computer science, the University of Rochester College of Arts Sciences and Engineering would be able to provide me with research opportunities and internships for aspiring programmers like myself."

Where did you find the information contained in this section? You should be able to integrate the source somewhere near this statement.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / 'Curiosity in mathematics and science' - University of Rochester