'the daily time table' - 100 words: We know you lead a busy life, full of activities

esarcosmos 4 / 10  
We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it.

Busy in my daily routine and following the daily time table i make for myself, I often find myself having pleasure sitting alone with puppies and ducks which i find around my home. It not only helps me relax my mind but also have a direct relationship with nature. I often feed them with bread crumbs, which i suppose is their favorite. This brings peace to my mind and helps me resume my work with much more enthusiasm and energy than before.

word limit : 100

please do comment on this answer for question above ... do comment very truly thanks to all.
twinklae - / 6  
Capitalize the "I"s and I think it's good to go.
azrahman 1 / 2  
Busy in my daily routine and following the daily time table i make for myself, I often find myself having pleasure sitting alone with the puppies and ducks which i find around my home. It not only helps me to relax my mind, but also to have a direct relationship with nature. I often feed them with bread crumbs, which i suppose is their favorite. This brings peace to my mind and helps me resume my work with much more enthusiasm and energy than before.
oanhmiss2 - / 3  
Busy following the daily time table i make for myself, I often find pleasure sitting alone with puppies and ducks which i find around my home. It not only helps me relax to my mind but also have a direct relationship with nature. I often feed them with bread crumbs, which i suppose is their favorite. This brings peace to my mind and helps me resume my work with much more enthusiasm and energy than before.

Home / Undergraduate / 'the daily time table' - 100 words: We know you lead a busy life, full of activities