Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

If you had a day to spend as you wish, how would you use your time? ESSAY

derricktv 2 / 1  
I am looking for any suggestions. Anything you would change, add, or remove. Any errors with punctuation, grammar, etc.

If you had a day to spend as you wish, how would you use your time?

A day to spend as I wish would start with making a big, wholesome breakfast with my family. The process of scrambling the eggs and flipping the pancakes would get myself and everyone else in an upbeat mood. Giving a helpful hand in the morning would also give myself a sense of worthiness. After breakfast is ready and served, my family would sit around the table together. We would discuss what we had dreamed about that night, what we had read in the news, and what we were doing that day. After filling up and cleaning up, I would make some calls to some of my closer friends.

I would call to arrange a friendly game of football at the park. Arriving at the park, everyone would greet each other and just talk about what was on our minds. Teams would be picked and the game would begin. The game would become a heated battle and tension between teams would rise. Some bad calls would result in intense arguments between teams. The quarreling would relieve some stress making us happier throughout the day. After the football game, we would head over to one of my friend's house to relax. After raiding the kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator, we would begin to play some sort of indoor game, whether it was video games or table tennis. After allowing our hunger to die off and our body temperature to regulate, we would call over a few more friends. These friends would happen to be female and together we would talk and laugh and flirt with each other. After hours of joking and laughter of all sorts, I would leave to go back to my house.

After being freshly showered, dinner would almost be ready. My mother would have already called my other relatives to come over and I would set the table accordingly. There would be a large family feast where stories would be told over and over again. Desert would then be served as people begin to unbutton their pants. After cleaning up, we would allow the food to digest by either playing a board game such as Trivial Pursuit, or the family would just watch a movie together in the living room. After all my relatives depart, I would change into my pajamas to make myself comfortable. I would be sitting on the couch with my mother with my head in her lap, as she would tell me stories of when I was a kid and how I am identical to my father. The night would end with me crawling into my bed. I would lay under my covers in the dark and just think about the day that I had. I would think about how relaxing and upbeat my day was. I would slowly doze off into a wonderful dream to just wake up to another perfect day.

Home / Undergraduate / If you had a day to spend as you wish, how would you use your time? ESSAY