I am a "DI'er" - Speech and Debate Extracurricular Essay

annhrue 3 / 4  
Feedback/corrections would be appreciated greatly! Thank you so much. :)

From the moment I awake on tournament days - as early as four in the morning - I am no longer Haley Rue. When people ask, I say I am a "DI'er," throughout my piece I call myself Sarah Jane, my competitors know me as "skull girl" in reference to my pantomimed prop, but above all else, I am a speech kid. Being a speech kid is not about what I do. It is about what I believe. When I stand before a room of my competitors and judges, I have faith that 26 letters in their thousands of combinations, powered by my voice will transport the room to a world they have never seen. The ten minutes of performing - of deadly silences and searing eye contact - hardly compare to the hours spent laboring over arranging the piece. Yet when I sense that my message on the internal battles of war has moved an audience, it feeds my convictions. Speech and Debate team has proven to me that my greatest tool is not a hammer or even my hands, but rather my voice; with it, I can touch minds.
Souksakhone - / 1  
Dear Sir,
Please feedback my paragraph of advantage of Internet to me

Nowadays,the people using the Internet are increasing all over the world.The Internet provides the lastest news and important information.People who work in the workplace can get quickly information.And they are able to communicate with people from distance.On the other hand,the students who are learning English can improve their English language through watching English movie,listening to music and reading English news.Finally,businessman can do their business and advertising their products through the Internet.

Home / Undergraduate / I am a "DI'er" - Speech and Debate Extracurricular Essay