I would be delighted to call myself as an Emory Eagle; EMORY SUPP

AmazingEK 2 / 4  
I just finished my Emory Supplement and I would like to get some feedback from you all! Feel free to edit it and harshly criticize my essay!!!

And yeah... I know my grammar is horrible.

What are the unique qualities of Emory University, and the specific school(s) to which you are applying (Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, or both), that make you want to become part of Emory University? In what ways do you hope to take advantage of the qualities you have identified? Please limit your response to 250 words.

Enjoying programs such as "Student Page Program" and "Lead America" which were formed by small but diverse students from many places, I consider college as not only a learning institution, but also an opportunity to establish close relationship with those who hold variety of education and culture. Upon this consideration, it was impossible for me to not be attracted by Emory University which has great reputation for its diversity and intense fellowship.

Pursuing the educational career and engagement with multicultural community, I strongly believe that Emory University's conspicuous traits like 7 to 1 faculty, embodiment of 3,000 international students and scholars from 120 countries, and CIPA study abroad programs offered to students at Oxford College in which I can get the chance to see the rising education countries like China or Israel will provide valuable experience that would broad and promote my comprehension of international education.

Yet, more deeply researching Emory University, I noticed that these facts are just small fractions of many prides that Emory University embraces. Highly recommended from undergraduates of Emory University, Dr. Casey Cochran, professor of History of American Education and philosophy of education, courses offer for educational studies, provides the syllabus that has all assignments listed which is the teaching strategy that I have preferred all through my previous education.

Even by skimming through some of its information, I could already feel Emory University's intense kinship. I would be delighted to call myself as an Emory Eagle! and solidify my passion for education through its teaching and unique environment .
silly278 2 / 9  
i personally liked it. i could tell you did your research about the school. Good luck!
putnam7 2 / 3  
thanks for commenting on my supplement.

I think i have the same comment for yours as well a little bit more about you. i like the various examples but the Why is really important and you as well as other students who are applying to Emory should consider why they are pulled to Emory.

Small grammatical mistakes here and there i dont want to correct them because i might be wrong as well. best person for the job is your english teacher

Home / Undergraduate / I would be delighted to call myself as an Emory Eagle; EMORY SUPP