To describe what qualities I have that attract me to the college?

pogo2065 1 / -  
So I am in the process of applying to the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor and on their supplements they have the following prompt:

"Describe the unique qualities that attract you to the specific undergraduate College or School (including preferred admission and dual degree programs) to which you are applying at the University of Michigan. How would that curriculum support your interests? (500 words maximum)".

Does this mean that i am to describe what qualities I have that attract me to the college (in this case, the Computer Science Engineering Major), or what qualities the school and program have?

Thank you for all of your help.
Rechy 11 / 73  
You are to incorporate both the qualities that attracts you to what the college has to offer and what you also have to offer to the college.

PLEASE LEAVE REVIEWS ON MY ESSAYS.
They want to know if you are one of those rare people who actually have a plan.. a real plan. Going into comp sci is not a plan... do you know what I mean? If you have been reading articles about the latest developments in your chosen field, you probably chose a college program based on your refined interests, your energized, urgent effort to really gain mastery in the particular areas of comp sci that you like.

But if you just chose this school arbitrarily, it is not as impressive.

So... can you come up with the reason this school is best for you, specifically? It is like choosing a book at a bookstore; you would not just grab any book about comp sci, but instead you would choose the one that is the logical choice for you, based on what you are trying to do.

Home / Undergraduate / To describe what qualities I have that attract me to the college?