Describe my self in general and explain why I choose this major.

Eng Samar 1 / -  
Dear sir,
i want some one to help me to write essay for scholarship competition in this essay i should describe my self in general and Explain why i choose this majer in this university.

i don't know how can i start the writing and what the details it should be when i write
thank you
How did you know this would be answered by a Sir? You guessed correctly, but most of the editors and teachers I know are girls, so the salutation should say "Dear Sir or Madam" if you want to be formal. That is how to write in a gender-inclusive way.

What major are you choosing?

With this essay, you have to show them that you have made a good plan for your education and career. Show them that part of your plan is to attend this school. Show that you put a lot of thought into the details and that this school will EMPOWER you more than other schools could.

Do you know what I mean? Try to write something, and we'll help correct the errors. This is all about what YOU are going to do in life, so enjoy it!

Home / Undergraduate / Describe my self in general and explain why I choose this major.