"Describe a situation when you transformed your thoughts about a topic" (100 words or less)

nandasharma 14 / 53 9  
Describe A Time When You Changed Your Opinion About An Issue. What Led You To Hold This Opinion In The First Place And What Led You To Change Your Views?

Inhaling the toxicity

Having grown up in a greenish plateau of eastern Nepal unacquainted with any of the environmental contamination, I used to acknowledge modern means of transportation as the eco-friendly chariots of human locomotion until I witnessed its dreadful ecological consequences during a month-long stay at Kathmandu: Nepal's capital city, home to more than a million citizens, is facing elevated levels of air pollution, thanks to rapid industrialization, rising vehicular emissions and deforestation. Being stuck at a traffic jam in one busy morning on my way to The American Library radically altered my perspective of automobiles' usability- human irrationalism.
Nanda, in order to properly represent your response, you first have to present the issue concerned. In this case, I think it is about the case of pollution in Kathmandu right? So first, discuss what the point of view that you did not support was. Then, slowly evolve your sentences to show the clear point when you changed your mind about the issue and why. So the format will be:

1. Public opinion on an issue
2. Reason for that public opinion
3. Your original opinion on the issue
4. Reasons for your change in opinion

Don't try to be very literary in approach. Just present the facts as is because this is a word limited essay. Therefore, your response will be stronger if you just speak directly and to the point. There is no need for such creative descriptions. Just serious explanations.

Home / Undergraduate / "Describe a situation when you transformed your thoughts about a topic" (100 words or less)