Describing the specific skills and knowledge you want from development studies

bee007 1 / -  
Hi Guys,
i'm writing 500 words a topic about : describing the specific skills and knowledge you want to gain from your development studies that you proposed to study and how this study will contribute to the role and responsibilities in your current job.

my current job is as technical officer survey and research for social and economic and also project manager of rural electrification projects.

so far i have no idea about this

thank you

n
sk8rchick 6 / 10  
Take one personal experience you have had and tell a story. Then s. how what you have gained and the contribution.
They asked this question in an overly complicated way. All you need to do is explain what skills and knowledge you think you will gain. Just do that.

Can you figure out how to start writing about what you think you will learn in the program? I challenge you to goolgle search the name of the authors of some of the text books you'll be using in some of the classes!

After you have written about the knowledge and skills, it'll be easy to write about how they apply in your work...

Home / Essays / Describing the specific skills and knowledge you want from development studies