essay about describing yourself in precise word limit

priyacqua 1 / 2  
Please check this and reply as soon as possible it's very urgent as I need to submit it latest by 25th December.

It took nineteen years to become who I am today. I grew up in a healthy family. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity. I complete every task assigned to me with zest as for me it's hard to be productive without enthusiasm. I learned how to be independent at an early age. Throughout my years in school several opportunities arose and I propel myself toward cultural activities like dance & sports and bagged various awards for the same in school & college. Apart from this I am also fond of practicing yoga. My peers viewed me as a positive individual who love to learn new things and dedicated to every task assigned. I took commerce stream, after completing 10TH. During this period I did well in my stream and got subject topper award for business studies in class 12TH board's .when my schooling was over, I found various degrees for graduation & finally opted for computer application as per my interest. Ability to adjust in any environment and with different people is my strength. Moreover I take life as it comes with optimism and never give up. I think weakness is just a state of mind if you don't consider its anywhere, it's an act which make person paralyze. Lastly I want to add up that dynamic, self reliant and articulate nature sets me apart from others.

Thanks and waiting for response
Priya
trosky2000 3 / 7  
You mention several opportunities arose. I think its best to mention 1 as you attempt to express how you complete every task assigned to me with zest.
OP priyacqua 1 / 2  
Thanks for your advice. I mentioned one but due to word limit I need to remove.
Is there any other thing which I need to improve and also do you think I should remove these lines as I can't add on any other thing. I am waiting for your reply.
The first few sentences are not very strong, not very interesting or impressive. Sorry! I don't mean to be critical. They are just boring and obvious, and it would be better to write something unexpected. Notice how these sentences are all about different topics:

It took nineteen years to become who I am today.
I grew up in a healthy family.
Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world...
I complete every task assigned to me with zest as for me it's hard to be productive without enthusiasm.
I learned how to be independent at an early age.

Before you start to write, choose ONE thought that is the bass of the whole essay. Then, write every sentence to support that main idea.
OP priyacqua 1 / 2  
thanks ...
i just want your help to tell me hw to start as i am not so good in writting essays . I wrote it because i need to submit in a college and there we need to write about ourself, that must include strength, weekness,what are your personal qualities and what your friends and family think about in 200 words

Home / Undergraduate / essay about describing yourself in precise word limit