'my desire to change the business world' BU Supplement need proofreading

dozo14 1 / -  
Boston University: In no more than 250 words, please tell us why BU is a good fit for you and what specifically has led you to apply for admission.

I have experienced many things throughout my eighteen years of life. These had positive as well as negative impact on my high school career. Since I was a child I have moved around numerous times, I believe that this was a valuable experience for me because this provided me with an opportunity to experience and view different aspects of life. It seems that with the experiences I learned to incorporate new ideas and comprehend the value of difference. I thought Boston University would be the best place for me to use this strength because it is located in the heart of one of the most cultural and diverse cities in the world. Different cultures and religions in Boston University will further enhance my strength to incorporate new ideas and allow me to grasp many attributes that could only be learnt from meeting different people of different experience and background. The management exchange program and management internship program specifically led me to apply to BU. Through the exchange program I hope to learn how business management is done in other counties and try to incorporate and put together the best business management system for America. The financial crisis our nation faced fueled my desire to change the business world and to prevent it from happening again. I believe Boston University will be the first step toward that goal.
joemaxlop 1 / 3  
I have experienced many things throughout my eighteen years of life.
No, you don't ! Adcoms usually don't like this kind of assertion. You are 18 years old boy, be humble.

valuable experience for me because this provided me with an opportunity to experience repetition of the same word in one sentence.

The financial crisis our nation faced fueled my desire to change the business world and to prevent it from happening again. Do you apply to a Finance program or a Management program?

You should put more emphasis on who you are and how much BU and you are made for each others. Add details, be thoughtful and act as if it was a date!

Home / Undergraduate / 'my desire to change the business world' BU Supplement need proofreading