Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

"determined to become a Nurse" - Strength has reflected in my life (Vires, Artes,...)

FsuGirl98 1 / -  
Please Read this and Edit MY Fsu Essay

I have always wanted to become a student at Florida State University and coming across the essay I was given the opportunity to think about my important values in my life. As the Latin words " Artes, Vires, Mores" simply mean moral, beauty of skill, your character. I think Vires and Mores have applied to my life and made me into a stronger and more ambitious person today in the world. I have chosen Florida State University because I believe your university will give me the knowledge that I need to continue to be a better learner and become an Advanced Practioner Registered Nurse (APRN) working in the emergency department.

The strength that has reflected in my life, which symbolizes Vires, is going through the challenges and opportunities to be a nurse and make a difference in someone. I was given the chance to volunteer at a local hospital to get my foot in the door and learn the hospital also. I volunteered to work with the patients who have recovered from heart surgery, and also in the Dialysis Department. This has strengthened me for who I am today, because it really opened my eyes to realize that I have a passion for caring for peoples needs and saving others lives. I have learned to put others needs before mine because I know they are taken care of. The challenge that I am willing to take is to go through all the schooling and having the motivation that it takes to be a nurse working in the emergency room to make a difference in another persons' life. I think that the challenges would strengthen me in many ways, such as having more knowledge, shaping the world into a better tomorrow by saving others lives, and having a determined mind to get where I need.

I have a strong character, which signifies Mores. I am an open-minded, bold personality, showing drive, outgoing, strong, determined who has faith in myself and my abilities. I always stay with my commitments and never give up. I try to do my best in everything I put myself and my mind to. I achieve for the best and nothing for the less, and to achieve for the best, in my opinion, means being a leader. I have the ability to overcome obstacles I am at in life and the ones at Florida State University. I have heard that I am a friendly person to be around, and makes a good time. I think, while being a student at Florida State University, I will bring a funny and friendly enjoying environment to your school. I am opened to any options I have and will listen to anyone. When I play soccer at my high school, I can be a role model and direct people in their right paths that they are heading in the future. Again, I am determined to become a Nurse and I am not giving up on the challenges that will bring me here.

Home / Undergraduate / "determined to become a Nurse" - Strength has reflected in my life (Vires, Artes,...)