'I want to develop Apparatus' CCNY app - Grove School

yuankevin123 2 / -  
Essay Prompt: Explain why you have chosen to obtain a degree in engineering. Discuss any experiences you may have had and/or people you have known who influenced your decision.

The reason why I want to become a mechanical engineer is because I want to develop Apparatus that will further the Advancement of human civilization; by obtaining a degree in engineering I can get the permission and knowledge to develop Apparatus that can defend our country. This has been my long held dream ever since I was born. The year that I was born in was the century which Automations, from the First Cell phone that came out during the 1977 and the first Macintosh that was built during 1984 to the latest laser weapons that looked like sci-fi, start to develop and is being use by us in our daily life. Ever since I held my own Apparatus, which was a laptop, I wanted to learn more about it and looked up everything on it. After my middle school year, I was able to put my own computer together using parts and built a computer which inspired me and assured me that I will be an engineer when I grow up.
Utau4928 5 / 17 1  
These are just suggestions. you do not have to take them if you do not agree.

The reason why I want to become a mechanical engineer is becausethat I wanthope (try not to repeat several times the same word) to develop a pparatus that will further the advancement of human civilization. By obtaining a degree in engineering I can get the permission and knowledge to develop Apparatus(try to find a synonym for apparatus, maybe equipment) that can defend our country. This has been my long held dream ever since I was born. The year that I was born in was the century which Automations, from the First Cell phone that came out during the 1977 and the first Macintosh that was built during 1984 to the latest laser weapons that looked like sci-fi, started to develop and is being used by usnow we are using them in our daily life. Ever since I held my own Apparatus, which was a laptop, I wanted to learn more about it and looked up for everything on it. After my middle school year, I was able to put my own computer together using parts and built a computer which inspired me and assured me that I will be an engineer when I grow up.

I think you should write more. Explain more about experiences that you had and had influenced in your choice. or people that have influenced you.

Home / Undergraduate / 'I want to develop Apparatus' CCNY app - Grove School