"Devil in the Flesh by Raymond Radiguet" a book that has influenceed or inspired you.

Robert King 1 / 1  
hey everyone, im new here.

could anybody take a look at my essay. i don't know whether i correctly answer the prompt. most important is the idea, if the idea is right, i will work on the grammar.

thanks in advance. btw, im a bad writer, although i pretend to be good. lol.

I never had glorious dream until that day, when I accidentally read a book called Devil in the Flesh by Raymond Radiguet. The book has changed my view to the world. I wonder how could there be such a book, which made me see a different world. From the book, I got the impression of France in the First World War, a place full of romance, trains with roses, wet rainy season, and most importantly, love.

In the first time, I sense the feeling of love and the beauty of words. I learned about ridicule, mockery, Don Juan, and the Flower of Evil. Since then I knew that word can convey the atmosphere and mood. And for a long time, I was indulging in the book, imaging that I was the protagonist in life. Never have I read a book written from the view of first person, I was amazed at its impact. Then, I and my cousin secretly founded a literature society called Raymond Society. And I created its logo with a lightening covered by red circle. I was so passionate that I thought I could have everything I wanted.

This autobiographical novel has changed my life. From then on, I began my "writing" career. But every time when I began with a nice paragraph, my brain went empty. Every time when I had a nice idea, I thought that an unprecedented work was coming; but when I reviewed what I wrote down, I realized that was just a piece of garbage in the bin. And I began to think what I need. Maybe I need sufferance. Most good writers suffered from poverty and then had first-hand experience. However, I have poor understanding for poverty. I try to stop eat less; because I think that hunger is the cultivating container of inspiration. I keep running, looking for the stimulation generated by ultimate sensory. But in the end, I suffer from the impact result by my stupid doing and became a helpless cynical person. And now, writing has become a huge weight in my body until I could not bear the feeling of unsuccessfulness and throw it totally away.

Now, I have become a science guy, busy with the complex mathematics problem and physics formula. From time to time, I would think about my childish dream sparked by a book. Writing now become vaguer by the wash time and it disappeared in my brain. And it become a memory, become my pastime, and become a chewing-gum, which I keep chewing and get no result.
1a2b3c 3 / 6  
I never had a glorious dream until that day, when I accidentally read a book called Devil in the Flesh by Raymond Radiguet. The book has changed my view to the world. I wonder how could there be such a book, which made me see a different world. ( i think this is quite unnecessary) From the book, I got the impression of France in the First World War, a place full of romance, trains with roses, wet rainy season, and most importantly, love. I think this sentence has error....might be not coordinated sentence.

In the first time, I (u can write, the book showed me or sth..)sense the feeling of love and the beauty of words. I learned about ridicule, mockery, Don Juan, and the Flower of Evil. not related!! Since then I knew that word can convey the atmosphere and mood. And for a long time, I was indulging in the book, imaging that I was the protagonist in life. Never have I read a book written from the view of first person, try to write in active voice I was amazed at its impact. Then, I and my cousin secretly founded a literature society called Raymond Society. And I created its logo with a lightening covered by red circle. I was so passionate that I thought I could have everything I wanted.

This autobiographical novel has changed my life. From then on, I began my "writing" career. But every time when I beganwriting a paragraph with a nice paragraph, my brain went empty. Every time when I had a nice idea, I thought that an unprecedented work was coming; but when I reviewed what I wrote down, I realized that was just a piece of garbage in the bin. And I began to think what I need. Maybe I need sufferance . Most good writers suffered from poverty and then had first-hand experience. However, I have poor understanding for poverty. I try tried to stop eat less; because I think thoughtthat hunger is the cultivating container of inspiration. I keep running, looking for the stimulation generated by ultimate sensory. But in the end, I suffer from the impact result by my stupid doing and became a helpless cynical person. And now, writing has become a huge weight in my body until I could not bear the feeling of unsuccessfulness and throw it totally away.

Hey there, although i am also a novice writer, I have tried to amend or correct ur piece!
although u show a great deal of creativity...u should revise it :)

Help with my writing too :)

Home / Undergraduate / "Devil in the Flesh by Raymond Radiguet" a book that has influenceed or inspired you.